Welcome to our Courses and review section under which we’ll cover Coding ninjas review today. I know you are confused whether to spend your time and money in these bootcamps or not. But don’t worry, after reading this, you’ll be ready to decide yourself.
And don’t forget to read till the end because at last I’ll share you the link by which you can avail additional discount of INR 1000.
What is Coding ninjas
Coding Ninjas is basically a coding bootcamp where you can enhance your coding knowledge and skills efficiently. A lot of premium courses are offered in this platform which we will see later.
Headquartered in Delhi, it provided its services in both offline and online mode. Now, after this Covid era, the online courses are in great demand. Hence most of the students are looking for it. As a result, we are here to provide you with Coding ninjas review.
Courses offered by Coding ninjas
A range of courses are being offered here which broadly covers competitive programming, development etc. Here is the list
- Data structures in C++/Java/Python.
- Competitive programming and Interview preparation.
- Full stack Web development (MEAN and MERN both)
- Android development using Kotlin.
- Machine learning and data science.
For more detailed overview, visit https://www.codingninjas.com/courses
In the Coding ninjas review section, we will review some of their courses. We will start with Introduction to C++. Since, I have completed this course, I am eligible to review this course. I’ll tell both pros and cons of the courses.
Firstly, we’ll cover the pros and cons of their courses in general.
- Taught by well experienced team of reputed colleges and companies.
- High quality and authentic content.
- The things which are required according to Industry standards will be taught and you’ll be company ready after completing it.
- A lot of questions for conceptual clarity.
- Most importantly, it will be worth your time.
- If you’ll perform well, you can get a chance to gain experience as a paid Teaching assistant for respective course at Coding ninjas.
- Certificate of completion (not matters though).
- Placement opportunities after completion
- Demo lectures available.
- Doubt support.
- Expensive compared to other’s bootcamps.
That’s it. I don’t see any other cons other than the price.
Most of the students taking these courses are Engineering students and they know the condition of most of the colleges. That’s why they are willing to learn from somewhere else. If you have not gone through my blog on Engineering, here it is…
Now students are paying lakhs of rupees for the degree which will ultimately not matter in long run unless you are planning in higher studies. And the most important part is you’ll learn those skills in few months which will never be learnt in colleges. Along with that, you’ll do some good projects which you can show in your resume.
There are tons of courses on Udemy and Coursera. Believe me, I have taken atleast 5 paid courses on Udemy for INR 360. Do you know, what is the problem with those courses. It’s not their content, it’s the price and validity. If it would cost some thousands rupees, then it will be valued much more. And if the validity of the courses were limited instead of lifetime, then there will be pressure to complete it on time.
Coding ninjas courses come with a validity of 6-8 months in general. If you can complete it within time, then kudos otherwise your money will be wasted. This thinking provokes me to finish the content on time.
Coming to Courses review, I’ll start with C++ foundation. After that I’ll cover Data structure and Algorithm using C++.
C++ foundation course review.
Well, it is better explained on https://www.codingninjas.com/courses/onlline-c-plus-plus-course
But I’ll give little overview of the syllabus.
- Flow charts
- Conditions and Loops
- Operators and Patterns
- Functions, Variables and their scope
- Searching and Sorting
- Strings and 2D Arrays
It will hardly take a month if you’re a fresher. A lot of questions are also available as an assignment to practice. Moreover, you can compare your performance with other batchmates in common Leaderboard. A slack group is also provided for discussions. And, you can also contact your allotted teaching assistant via What’s app.
If you want to know the types of questions in the course, do comment below. I’ll update it.
Career track and Cashbacks
Coding Ninjas also offers Career tracks in various domains in which you can get assured cashbacks. The domains are:-
- Competitive Programming Career track
- Android development
- Data Science
- Web development through node.js
- Machine Learning
I am enrolled in an Android developer Career track and Over all discounts, I am getting an assured cashback of 25% after completing my assignments within deadlines.
Here is the referral link to avail additional discount of 10% over any course.
Well, Coding Ninjas has some scholarships offers few times in a year. Recently, I have given a similar scholarship test which I am going to share. It’s called CN-SAT scholarship test. It consists of two types of test.
- Foundation Level – After giving this test, you’ll be eligible for scholarships in basic courses like Introduction to C++/Java/Python , and career track courses. The syllabus for this test is basic aptitude based questions.
- Advanced Level – From this test, you’ll be eligible for scholarships in premium courses like competitive Programming, Android development , and other courses. The syllabus for these courses is 2 programming questions and 20 MCQ’s questions.
Here is my performance in the foundation level test. I’ve got 50% scholarship from the exam and 10% alumni discount.
So, if you want to enhance your skills, and want to learn from Coding ninjas team, here is the link to get additional INR 1000 discount.
Referral link for coding ninjas courses discount
Cheers and keep coding.